What is My Fit Job?
My Fit Job is a job board (service) that curates flexible, professional, and legitimate job opportunities and puts them into one easy place for you to find them, and also allows pre-screened, approved employers to find candidates who fit their hiring needs and then reach out to them directly.
Is My Fit Job an employment agency or recruiting service?
No, My Fit Job is not like an employment agency, staffing service, temp firm, or headhunter. We do not place people into positions, nor do we manage the payment process between an employer and the employees or freelancers who they might hire through our site.
What is GDPR?
What is GDPR?
On May 25, 2018, the European Union (EU) introduced the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR established a comprehensive framework for protecting individual’s personal data by defining individual rights and the obligations for businesses around transparency, security and accountability in all processing of personal data.
What is Indeed doing to comply with GDPR?
The GDPR introduced stronger rights and protections for individuals, and created new obligations for businesses in terms of how they process individuals’ personal data. We are excited about doing what is best for our users, and have introduced changes in accordance with the GDPR and its principles.
Indeed also employs applicable privacy principles, and has introduced certain changes to support additional user rights and satisfy all of our obligations. Some examples of those changes are set out below.
- We will continue to increase transparency and communication with our users to provide you with as clear an understanding as possible about how your personal data is processed.
- We will facilitate the rights of individuals introduced by GDPR, including the rights of individuals to access and/or delete their personal data upon request.
- Those rights are available to all of Indeed’s users on a global basis.
- We will remain dedicated to the approach of “privacy by design and default” through the consistent application of the privacy principles in the GDPR, and the adoption of a privacy-friendly approach in how we build and operate our products and services.
How do I post a job?
Looking for a remote worker? Congrats! You’ve come to the right place.
To post a job on My Fit Job:
- Go to our first page Home
- Click on Post a Job button or go directly to Post a Job page
- Follow the steps Job Detail, Package & Payments, Confirmation
- A receipt with instructions to edit your posting will be sent to the email provided immediately after successful payment. Please make sure you keep this receipt handy and bookmark it — it will allow you to access your company page, where all of your jobs can be managed!.
All payments are processed securely!
How much does it cost?
You can find all the packages and pricing here: Packages
How long do listings stay live?
Usually listings stay live for 30 days but all depends on which package you choose.
Can I make changes or edit my listing?
Yes, sure! Visit your employers account and open section Manage Jobs. After that edit the job details.