Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for analytical and innovative interns to join our Distribution division on our 2021 Summer Internship Programme. These roles are part of our future leadership programme where we are looking to build graduates with the skills and expertise fitting for a future leader within our Distribution business.
Our Distribution teams manage our relationships with clients and help grow our business. So we’re after people with strong communication skills who want to keep us ahead of our competitors. You’ll need an inquisitive mind and an appetite for challenge, together with the tenacity and analytical ability to deliver the best service for our clients.
Our 2020 Summer Internship Programme starts on Monday 21 June 2021 and runs for 8 weeks ending on Friday 13 August 2021. This Programme will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and how Distribution operates within it. You’ll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business.
During your internship you will be assigned to a distribution team where you will have the opportunity to work on live projects and shadow leaders across the business. Some of your tasks may include:
- Researching a project to identify a new market opportunity for Schroders, and presenting the findings
- Working with a senior colleague to improve the way we pitch a product to our clients
- Helping us make better use of the data in our customer relationship management system
What you’ll be like
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Intellectually inquisitive – be passionate about financial markets, global trends and economics and beyond
- Innovative and analytical – you’re happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
- Happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Predicted a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent – we’re not fussed when it comes to your degree subject
- Penultimate year of study or in final year of study but planning to continue further studies after the end of the Internship
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online assessments
3. Video interview
4. Assessment centre
Candidates should be available to start the 2021 Summer Internship Programme on Monday 21 June 2021. The programme ends on 13 August 2021.
We recruit on a rolling basis so recommend you apply early.
We’re looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You’re welcome here whatever your background, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.