Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for analytical and innovative interns to join our Global Technology division on our 2021 Summer Internship Programme.
Technology sits at the heart of what we do from providing creative solutions to designing and developing cutting edge products. You’ll work on projects which will allow you to broaden your expertise and discover which area of technology you enjoy the most. You’ll be eager to learn and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects. Some of the teams you may join are: Asset Management Technology, Corporate Technology, Enterprise Technology or Information Security.
Our 2021 Summer Internship Programme starts on Monday 21 June 2021 and runs for 8 weeks ending on Friday 13 August 2021. This Programme will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and how Global Technology operates within it. You’ll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business.
During your internship you will be assigned to a technology team where you will have the opportunity to work on live projects and shadow senior executives. Some of your tasks may include:
- Producing insights using data tools
- Understanding and documenting business requirements
- Assisting with presentations,
- Performing analysis
- Acting as a scrum master
- Building technical solutions
What you’ll be like
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Inquisitive – be passionate and curious about technology, data, programming and more
- Innovative and analytical – you’re happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
- Happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Predicted a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent preferably in a STEM degree, but not essential
- Penultimate year of study or in final year of study but planning to continue further studies after the end of the Internship
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online assessments
3. Video interview
4. Assessment centre
Candidates should be available to start the 2021 Summer Internship Programme on Monday 21 June 2021. The programme ends on 13 August 2021.
We recruit on a rolling basis so recommend you apply early.
We’re looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You’re welcome here whatever your background, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.