It’s time to put what you’ve learned in the classroom to work as a Human Resources Intern. At Reynolds American, Inc., we’re creating a better tomorrow for adult tobacco consumers. This summer, you’ll play a key role in real-world projects, working alongside established professionals who want to help you succeed. That even includes access to our C-suite leadership. Previous Marketing Interns have made their mark developing marketing strategies that were activated, evolving our e-commerce programs to improve retention, and delivering key research that drove our decisions. Now, you can be next.
- Conduct research and data analysis to support key HR initiatives and leverage insights to inform overall HR strategies;
- Support the design and implementation of rewards strategies and initiatives;
- Activate campus and early career recruitment strategies via our internship and global graduate programs;
- Assist in research, content development and day-to-day management of RAI’s Career Site and social media channels.
- Relocation to Winston-Salem, NC
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree with complete coursework in human resources, business administration, or related field
- A competitive salary
- Coverage of summer housing costs
- Company-provided laptop
- Social engagements with the 2021 Summer Internship Class
- 401(k) with up to 6% company match
- Free, confidential, personal financial counseling service
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company’s potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at [email protected]