Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers, and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business. Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers, and problem solvers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
- Participate in cross business unit Software Development Tooling Platform initiative and implement innovative features and integration
- Learn industry standard best in class DevSecOps CI/CD related tools and development
- Learn and participate in supporting various Tools and technologies
- Have fun with peers, interns and other engineers cross Zebra while learning and helping SETP team to shine
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other Engineering degree
- Must be a rising senior, graduating senior, or masters-level student
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Familiarity with full stack development through academic, personal projects, or previous internships.
- Strong understating of the object-oriented programming concepts and common application design patterns.
- Experience with API based web integrations such as RESTful.
- Solid understanding of non-relational and relational databases.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools and processes in software development.
- Familiarity of cloud platform-based software development, such as GCP or AWS.
- Familiar with configuration management & containerization tools such as Docker (Kubernetes is a plus).
- Familiar with engineering tools, not limited to JIRA, Confluence, Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills