The technical writer will manage documentations for the Receivables Operations in Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB). In this role you will call on your expertise in developing technical documentations to help drive operation excellence. This role requires a poised and flexible team player who is an experienced technical writer and editor and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. Communicating complex information in a clear, concise, and accurate way is crucial in this role.
- Write, publish and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), job aids, and other documentations.
- Create presentations and informational videos that support business initiatives or project implementations.
- Collaborate with business analysts, trainers, operations staff, and technology partners to deliver the documentations timely and accurately.
- Identify business needs and use cases to focus priorities.
- Flexibility in supporting 24-hour Operations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or 4-year equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, organization skills, and strong attention to details.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an operation/production, finance industry, or fast-paced business environment.
- Minimum two years of experience writing technical documentation and the ability to tailor writing styles based on the target audience.
- A creative mind to develop engaging content by utilizing text, illustrations, animations and videos to enhance documentation.
- Proficient competency in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, and video/audio/graphic editing tools such as Audacity, Camtasia, SnagIT, Photoshop, etc.
Additionally, if you identify with more than one of the following traits, we would love to hear from you:
- Fast learner – adapt and acclimate to work in a new environment in a short period of time.
- Strong sense of ownership in your personal and team deliverables.
- High curiosity in learning more and asking why.
- A drive for excellence.
- A creative mind to develop engaging content.
- An innate ability to innovate or identify and improve process efficiencies.
Work schedule: Must be flexible to support a 7day/24-hour operation. May generally work Monday – Friday.
Hired candidate will work in 1 of 3 locations: Chicago, Brooklyn, or Fort Worth
Please submit a resume with a cover letter introducing yourself, and keep in mind you will be asked to submit work samples in the final stage of interviewing, as we are strong believers in letting our work speak for ourselves.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.