- Overseeing daily workflow of specific workgroups and/or segments of the workflow process
- Managing a team of full and part-time front line employees
- Handling complex customer relationships while utilizing service improvement tools and methodologies
- \”Direct ownership\” of remittance processing performance including allocating work in process to maximize high productivity and excellent quality
- Responsible for shift operations, informing shift manager of process delays, breakdowns, and resolving problems or obstacles to production and/or quality
- Providing guidance and development of the Team Leaders and Operations team members
- Effectively utilizing teamwork and leadership behaviors to create a highly engaged environment
- Ensuring that all customer and bank guidelines, policies, and procedures are followed as they relate to operations, internal audit and security, and general management practices
- Scheduling feedback and counseling with associates to ensure optimal performance
- Must be able to adapt and handle change effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or relevant work experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 years supervisory/leadership experience, preferably in a Remittance processing environment
- Ability to lead, direct, and be visible to staff and direct reports
- Ability to coordinate and organize work while meeting and handling multiple deadline driven processes
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous activities simultaneously
- Functional experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Good decision making skills as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the organization
- Display core leadership abilities: strong planning/organization, motivation, problem solving/conflict resolution, analytical, team building, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Physical requirements: Sitting – up to 95% of the time, Standing – up to 95% of the time, Lifting – up to 30% of the time and up to 50 pounds; Walking – up to 95% of the time
Work schedule B: Wednsday – Saturday / 7:15am – 5:45pm
This position may require you to work non-traditional hours and/or additional hours as business needs arise. Work schedule might be subject to change.
A Government Security Clearance may be required for this position. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Tax Filing History (possibly)
- References (possibly)
- Proof of U.S. Legal Permanent Residence up to 7 yearsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.