Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Support the Store Management team in accordance with company and government policies and procedures. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for store associate recruitment, hiring, orientation and oversight of training which includes : recruiting , scheduling interviews, hiring and training store personnel, UNICRU – recruitment system maintenance, processing employee information and paperwork on a timely basis, administering back-ground check and drug testing company policy, conducting orientations in accordance with approved format, log applicants on New Hire orientation website, oversees the Computer Based Training and Web Based Learning process, provide continued training to all associates through required programs, and log all appropriate training in accordance with systems.
- Maintain employee and store records in accordance to government regulations and other reports
- Distribute payroll in an efficient and timely manner
- Input weekly employee work schedules into KRONOS as needed
- Retrieves and distributes all daily email communications throughout the store
- Maintains all OSHA required records including PIT and incident reports
- Implements all employee recognition programs
- Audits Front End paperwork after Front End Manager retrieval and audit
- Retrieves and responds to all information on the following reporting platforms on a daily and weekly basis:
o Store Manager Workbench -retrieves reports, highlights alerts and respond to alerts as necessary
o Retrieves and posts ELMS reports
o Retrieves and posts KRONOS management reports,
o Prints Quickview reports
o Validate DSD registers, Grocery and Drug/GM 709 reports, Store Charge reports versus EDI reports, monitors E-40s, updates perpetual inventory worksheet
o Prints operating statements
o Prints Sales Plans and surveys for department managers
o Prints KOMPASS Plan-O-Grams, for KOMPASS representatives
- Responds to all District Office requests as required
- Maintains Customer Request File and Correspondence
- Maintains Store Communication postings
- Maintains the Kroger Plus Card database
o Inputs New Hires as necessary
- Maintains and orders Associate uniforms & office supplies
- Provide communication to Store Management concerning recalls
- Ensure that store employees understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations
- Report an expired license or permit
- Maintain all legal files and store all files within government regulations
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to stand during shift, bend, stoop, squat and twist.
- Ability able to lift at least 50 pounds when moving merchandise such as boxes or trash.
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, subtraction)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Retail experience
- Hiring/interviewing experience
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.