Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Manage the overall day-to-day operations of the store’s e-Commerce department to achieve desired sales objectives, goals and budgets. Responsible for staffing the department and developing associates to achieve desire results.
Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that the store e-Commerce department meets/exceeds customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness and cleanliness
- Interview, select and hire candidates to staff the on-line shopping department
- Meet the demands of product flow and create schedules according to guidelines
- Develop associates to meet the productivity standards and certify associates once they meet or exceed goals
- Confirm that associates are following local, state, and federal laws in addition to all food safety procedures and company guidelines
- Train associates on all functions and duties of the Order Selector and Customer Attendant roles
- Lead team in the planning, implementation and execution of e-Commerce’s initiatives
- Achieve/exceed weekly, period, annual sales, wage budgets, and other targeted goals including customer satisfaction leading to repeat sales
- Assist in the analysis and response to the competitive landscape
- Ensure orders are filled with products requested or comparable substitute in a timely and effective manner
- Execute “Best Practices” to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out of stock
- Follow processes for streamlining collection of orders, products, checkouts and delivery
- Report inventory issues such as out of stock items to department heads in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and devices for e-Commence department
- Provide feedback to Store Management team, District Manager, Field Specialist, Coordinators and Division e-Commerce Manager on the effectiveness of operational plans/programs
- Report all issues with item shelf allocation to division KOMPASS team
- Monitor and control expenses for the department
- Ensure preventative maintenance is being performed on all equipment in the department
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Proven supervisory experience
- Prior experience in the selection and hiring process
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several throughout the day
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Experience with and knowledge of Point of Sale (POS)
- Bachelor’s degree
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
States: West Virginia
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.