- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience managing pre-sales business development teams or inside sales teams.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies.
- Experience in leading and developing teams with a focus on performance, coaching, mentoring and collaboration.
- Experience with analytics, presentation, Salesforce and other prospecting tools.
- Excellent communication skills including prospecting and selling skills.
About the job
As an Account Development Manager, you will be responsible for implementing a high growth business development (BDR) program to bring incremental business opportunities to a regional sales team. You will work cross-functionally to expand the presence of Google Cloud through an integrated go-to-market strategy with other teams, including Sales, Marketing and Operations. You will focus on strategies to initiate customer discussions and qualify opportunities through innovative communication techniques leveraging solution messaging.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Recruit, onboard, coach and motivate a team of account development representatives achieving goals for number of opportunities, pipeline development and conversion rates.
- Strategize and implement inbound and outbound tactics to identify and qualify opportunities for the sales team. Develop pipeline generation programs proactively that will contribute to the region’s long-term business growth generation goals.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop insights informing outbound acquisition programs. Prioritize programs and campaigns to deliver impactful results for the business.
- Ensure team members are proficient in process, tools and systems, and development of communication techniques.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand Google Cloud go-to-market strategy. Align team motions to maximize opportunity development.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.