FMCG Drinks Account Executive – Export
European Language Highly preferred
About the Role:
Britvic is a global branded soft drinks business who operates outside of its core business units of UK, Ireland and Brazil, through Britvic International Teisseire and is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the code BVIC.
Within our home market, Britvic is the largest supplier of branded still soft drinks and the number two supplier of branded carbonated soft drinks in GB driven by brands including Robinsons, Tango, J2O, Purdeys and Fruit Shoot as well as PepsiCo brands such as Pepsi, 7up, Lipton Ice Tea, Gatorade and Mountain Dew which Britvic produces and sells in Great Britain (“GB”) and Ireland under exclusive PepsiCo agreements.
Britvic International Teisseire includes in market Business Units in France and Benelux to strategically develop the Teisseire business but also has a growth focus worldwide through in-market licensing and franchising agreements and operates an export business to more than 90 countries around the world. This includes dedicated resource in GB, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Ireland, USA, Dubai, Singapore along with various distributor partnerships globally to ensure local expertise and market understanding.
The Account Executive role is in the Global Export team with a 75% commercial focus and 25% support focus. From a commercial perspective the successful candidate will initially take responsibility for selected export, Channel Islands and Isle of Man customers along with exploring new business opportunities and will have the opportunity to grow and take full ownership of key customers and markets.
Primary commercial process responsibilities will include, but not limited to, customer price file management, invoice reconciliation process, pricing & invoice dispute management, internal audit management, gift & samples orders and POSM orders.
To be successful in the role the Account Executive will be required to build strong connections with several internal functions so to understand how to complete commercial activities and quickly and effectively deal with any query resolutions. Consequently, we are looking for individuals who are passionate, tenacious with strong organisational skills, excellent communications skills are also required along with the ability to build good relationships across all stakeholders both internally and externally. Due to the nature of new business markets being multi-lingual is desirable along with being based in close proximity to an international airport as there is likely to be a requirement to travel on a regular basis.
- Day to day management of pre – agreed customers across multiple markets and sales managers
- New business focus into white space markets
- Day to day completion of commercial activities within agreed SLA’s
- Day to day management of internal & external queries through to resolution, providing regular status updates
- Forge strong relationships and communication lines with the relevant Customer Management teams and other Commercial functions
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- European Language – French Prefered
- A background in FMCG/beverages commercial role is desirable
- Experience working in a shared services environment is desirable
- Exposure to direct customer P&L management is desirable
- Strong IT skills – both Microsoft office and ERP systems (SAP preferable)
- Use of customer relationship packages such as Siebel is essential
- Strong communication and relationship building skills are essential
- The ability to be highly organised, plan ahead and work proactively is essential
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills is essential for the role
- Taking personal accountability for delivering high quality work which is right first time
- Attention to detail and problem solving