- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
- Experience in ecommerce marketing or ecommerce retail
- Experience in Omni-channel Marketing, Search Engine Marketing or Search Engine Optimization
- Experience in programmatic and familiarity with DSP platforms
- Media planning capabilities
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and ecommerce, and offers advertisers a rich array of media solutions across Amazon’s mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices including kindle and Fire TV, and the Amazon Programmatic Demand Side Platform. We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager with extensive programmatic experience, who is passionate about helping our advertisers make effective, analytically driven marketing decisions.
As an Account Manager, you are someone with strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills. You not only dive deep into data to understand trends, you clearly communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external partners. You are strategic in your use of Amazon’s proprietary data and can provide personalized campaign and targeting recommendations that meet your customer’s business goals. You thrive in ambiguous situations and are a self-starter who can find solutions without guidance.
This role is highly collaborative, working across Creative, Sales, Product, Retail, and External Teams. The Account Manager’s strategic and consultative digital expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
- Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Advertising solutions, with a specific focus on programmatic and DSP
- Develop annual brand and media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals/objectives
- Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations per brand and product line
- Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach
- Perform in-depth data analysis to deliver actionable insights & recommendations that influence short term / long term digital media strategy
- Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to achieve greater results on Amazon
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
- Experience with digital media/marketing strategy, data analysis and data analytics & visualization
- Experience in programmatic and familiarity with DSP platforms (managed service and self-service)
- Success in optimizing products and services based on client needs
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.