- Account Manager, IL Program Sales are responsible for selling and supporting our individual liable business at new and existing Fortune 1000 enterprise and/or Government customers within a specified account list and/or geography to achieve specific sales metrics. Account Managers use a solution-based selling and marketing techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services to employees of enterprise clients and frequently meet with key stakeholders and executives to drive consistent sales growth. Account Managers also plan and manage events at enterprise and/or government client locations to drive IL program sales. Account Managers are expected to meet and exceed assigned activity, marketing and sales quotas in a fast-paced and fluid sales environment.
- Driving IL Sales: Responsible for selling and supporting individual liable business within a specified target account list to achieve specific metrics established for the channel. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Event Planning & Marketing: Account Managers plan and manage events at client sites to promote T-Mobile products and services. Account managers coordinate with other business units (Retail, Field Marketing, etc.) on the timelines and locations of customer events to ensure successful results and participation at these venues. Account Managers are responsible to develop and maintain business relationships with client contacts, gain incremental access to place marketing assets and drive program sales over the competition.
- Client Support: Account Managers use sales force automation and prospecting tool, manage sales, customers and generate reporting on activities, sales and forecasting. As the Account Manager of the Enterprise and/or Government employee clients, they must ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new companies and IL customers on-board, provide training, handle equipment issues, and enable a smooth transition to the Support team and reduce churn. Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 Years: Marketing and/or B2B Experience Preferred.
- 2-4 Years: Sales or Customer Service Experience Required.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.