- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
- 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
- More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
- An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
- Responsible for achievement of annual sales and profit commitments within their assigned territory – Downtown Toronto, Western Ontario, Northwestern Ontario and Manitoba
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Laboratory Managers, Directors, Biochemists, Hospital Executives, Medical Laboratory Technologists to develop solutions, based on a strong knowledge of customer needs
- Sell and position all Siemens Laboratory Diagnostic instrumentation and related products and service
- Understand trends in the Healthcare market
- Develop territory business plans and execute effectively
- Responsible for developing and delivering sales presentations ,conducting site visits, performing product demonstrations
- Actively grow and maintain the Siemens Business across all product categories within the assigned territory
- Provide market data, sales forecasts, and competitive intelligence
- Prepare proposals, tender responses and contract renewals providing a variety of flexible purchase options
- Strong team player capable of working in a team selling environment with Solutions Specialist, Health Care Solutions, Technical Applications Specialists, Field Service Representatives, Marketing Managers, Finance and Regional Business Manager
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment managing short and long term sales cycles.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist and/or BSc in healthcare related fields and/or Business degree
- Minimum 5 to 10 years diagnostic or healthcare sales experience including capital equipment
- Experience developing strong partnerships with University affiliated Healthcare systems, Community Hospital Health care systems, and Community based laboratories.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong closing skills with the ability to prepare financial solutions
- Ability to work some evenings , weekends and overnight to accommodate conventions, meetings, seminars and customer meetings.
- Valid driver’s license and Passport
- Computer skills with MS Office and CRM system
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.