- The Account Manager, Strategic will own managing daily account sales and operational tasks some of the top Strategic organizations in the largest domestic and global companies in our portfolio to execute exceptional customer value and grow the account base. The Account Manager, Strategic Accounts will execute initiatives in strategic accounts cross-functionally to execute against overall account strategy.
- Facilitate long-term relationships with customers by using account management best practices. Devise creative and effective approaches and solutions to meet and exceed clients’ needs. Understands terms of contracts or agreements and uses that information to influence business decisions. Includes process driven tasks, such as placing orders, review for rate plan optimization, creating custom customer reports, making account changes, working with support teams to ensure all updates made as the Client Sales Executive requests, with autonomy.
- Understands important business drivers and identifies customer needs. Utilize solution-based selling techniques to upsell current accounts and drive incremental sales/revenue.
- Partner with Strategic Client Executive to plan QBRs for existing clients; perform analyses and make recommendations to CE. Analyze territory trends, diagnose root cause of performance and create actionable plans for operational improvements. Define opportunities and goals (Input/Output) within the portfolio of accounts. Identify key business opportunities for the territory and manage toward a growth plan.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and technical experts to determine in-building building coverage, customize and write service agreement addendum and technical requirements, and update site portals for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- T-Mobile Tools & System Knowledge
- 4-7 Years: Account Management Experience; Experience In Enterprise Level Accounts Preferred, Outside Sales Preferred.
- 4-7 Years: Prior Wireless Experience.
- Business Planning: Demonstration Of Their Contribution In Account Planning And Execution Of Those Plans Efforts
- Business Relationship Management: Build And Deepen Strategic Relationships With High-Level Buying Influencers In Key Customer Accounts To Help Influence Their Long-Term Mobile Technology Decisions
- Product Knowledge: Add Value And Be Viewed As A Trusted Advisor By Executing On Compelling Insights And Ideas Of Global Mobility Platforms, Future-State 5G, Private Networks, Digital Collaboration, Along With Traditional Products And Services
- Sales Growth: Focus On Driving Voice, Data, UCC And IoT Solutions Using The T-Mobile Network To Achieve Sales Goals, Subscriber And Revenue Targets, And Customer Retention Objectives
- Business Strategy: Assist In The Development And Implementation Of Strategies To Expand The Market Position For Strategic Named Accounts And Mncs, Especially In The United States, And Successfully Position New Solutions And Concepts; Meet Or Exceed Established Sales Targets
- Communication: Ability To Adapt Communication Style Depending On Audience. Comfortable Communicating with All Levels of Organization Professionally, Whether In-Person or Virtually. Exhibits Executive Maturity.
- Sales Presentations: Create And Present Convincing And Persuasive Content To Present To Existing And Potential Customers, Both In-Person And Virtually, With Professional Confidence
- Salesforce.Com: Knowledge Of Program And Ability To Navigate Fluidly
- MS Office Suite: Creative Use Of Tools For Professional Communications, Both Internal And External
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.