- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience in ecommerce, IT, or retail industry
Want to be hands on and build a new business to help US merchants sell in another country? Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Global Selling Account Representative to help US Sellers expand their business into the Mid East.
Amazon Global Selling (AGS) exists in 13 countries, exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales, and continues to grow. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace and add millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers.
The Global Sales Account Representative will be responsible to set up the overall business for US merchants to sell in the Mid East marketplace. The first half of the role will focus on two areas: 1) Seller recruitment (leads prioritization, pipeline management, cold calling or driving marketing campaign, and helping Sellers sign up and walk through each stage until launch); and 2) Seller success (account health, promotion, feature adoption and optimization). Core responsibilities for these areas include the following:
- Identify, qualify, and cultivate Seller’s commitment to the Global Selling program
- Implement, track, and analyze Seller performance metrics to make recommendations and identify areas of opportunity
- Understand and utilize Salesforce CRM tools to track account information and status of prospective Sellers and respond to business forecasts
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically
- Meet or exceed marketing targets and operational metrics (Seller launch, selection and revenue).
The other half of the role will focus on interfacing with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels and cross-functional teams including tech, PM, customer service, payment, seller performance, logistics, and listing creation to assist in creating compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer and Seller requirements. Core responsibilities for these areas include the following:
- Develop a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling products along with the features and functionalities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets
- Drive internal partners in making change, identifying and removing roadblocks, and increasing the performance of US Sellers in the Mid East.
The Account manager will also support high value projects to include working closely with other Amazon product teams, country development managers, and all other internal stakeholders to support scaling Global Selling outreach and bring unique selection to Amazon Mid East marketplaces. The spirit of this role is to build a MVP from scratch and drive early success to prove the concept and build a solid plan for growth into the next level.
- B2C sales experience
- Online sales, trading, or retail experience
- Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate and analyze huge data, including Excel and query skills
- Experience building business from scratch
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.