Undertake high level administrative support to a department or team, involving some independent research and collation of information. Responsibilities will require interaction at senior levels and exposure to highly confidential information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy and discretion. Duties and responsibilities will be broad in scope and require considerable judgment and initiative in resolving unique problems and making recommendations. Professionally represents the manager and/or department assigned.
- Screens visitors to office, pre-screens and routes telephone calls, taking messages as appropriate.
- Scheduling of appointments with candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate Business Unit organizational team meetings, BU Leadership Team meetings, secure facilities, prepare agenda, coordinate speakers, record meeting notes, etc.
- Ensure that communications are promptly and accurately dispatched.
- Serves as liaison between real estate management company and office workers and corporate IQVIA, coordinates planning for future facility needs.
- Responsible for the development and design of improved administrative procedures to promote the timely processing and submission of all administrative deliverables.
- Performs project administrative tasks including PSA project set-up and project resource assignments.
- Support some financial administration activities including supporting Account Managers in customer invoicing and running PSA revenue reports.
- Performs various travel & expense supporting tasks including making reservations through Concur, scheduling and processing expense reports, coordinating outside venues for office events and activities.
- Tracks office inventory, places orders and appropriately routes invoices.
- Coordinates set-up, invoicing and payment for third party suppliers and outside vendors.
- Handles shipment and receipt of all office packages.
- Coordinates onsite services maintenance work for the office, as well as audio/visual technology support.
- Perform some billable work to support Business Operations activities as-available and assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Req
- 4 years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to deal with routine matters.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work within well-defined guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize own workloads to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.