- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant work experience in leading strategy and operations for organizations.
- Experience with stakeholder management and executive-level communication
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to manage, influence and persuade others without direct authority.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage complex strategic and operational initiatives.
About the job
The mission of the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Central Strategy and Ops team is to advance the cross-functional strategy, capabilities, and operations that enable GCS growth. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to determine and advocate for GCS Ads Policy priorities to improve seller and advertiser experience with policy matters.
- Represent and advocate for GCS Ads Policy needs with cross-functional Ads Policy partners.
- Act as connector to Revenue Strategy and Operations regional program managers and leaders and GCS leaders, to recognize priorities and drive alignment on Ads Policy issues and opportunities.
- Help to shape GCS Ads Policy strategy and priorities to increase business growth and improve advertiser satisfaction.
- Structure and execute strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Deliver excellent executive and team communications. Develop narratives, partner across cross-functional teams on content, and oversee delivery of messaging across GCS teams and executives.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.