The Government Reporting team Advisor position provides operational guidance and support for all phases of Medicare Part D HPMS reporting, a government mandated program for all Medicare Part D plan sponsors. In this position, you will be responsible for the collection, analysis, compiling and reporting of Medicare D data generated from multiple internal/external data systems in order to ensure accurate and timely reporting. You will ensure all Medicare Part D required reports are completed timely and accurately in order to meet/exceed CMS and client expectations; support internal/external reporting inquiries; mitigate risks related to performance guarantees/ service level agreements, and support all CMS’ HPMS required submission deadlines. The position works with colleagues to identify and investigate quality issues, and is responsible for maintaining relationships with internal/external partners to ensure effective and accurate communication. This position will interface directly internal stakeholders and data owners, and will interface directly with CVSCaremark clients, CMS, CMS vendors, and external data auditors.
- Support all HPMS quarterly and annual reporting activities
- Lead annual review of CMS Reporting Requirements and Technical Specifications to ensure that changes are communicated to report owners and risk is identified and communicated appropriately
- Partner with internal Client Audit team to coordinate annual CMS Data Validation audit
- Drive audit readiness activities for all HPMS report owners and ensure successful execution of audit interviews and follow-up activities
- Collaborate with Government Affairs and key stakeholders to create client communications and ensure timely delivery in compliance with standard service agreement requirements
- Act as liaison between CVS Health and CMS to resolve questions or issues
- Enhance communication and information sharing methods through dedicated sharepoint site
- Support creation of tools to enable internal/external partners to validate quality controls
- Maintain document library to ensure optimum adherence with department standards and audit requirements
- Collaborate with team members to identify process improvements and drive program efficiency
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ Medicare/Medicaid or other government compliance/audit activity experience. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in leading cross functional initiatives, along with demonstrated experience documenting and presenting perceptions in a comprehensible, concise and logical way.
Excellent organizational or project management skills
- Ability to think critically and to multitask with timely follow through.
- Self-starter with ability to work with team members or independently on multiple projects with little supervision
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Creative problem solver, flexible, proactive and ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proven experience maintaining relationships with internal/external partners to ensure effective and accurate communication
- Proven ability to complete projects independently and on time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a climate of ambiguity
- Experience with analytical tools such as VBA, SQL, or related applications
- Experience with sharepoint development or support
- Able to identify root causes of problems, and develop and implement solutions, incorporating business needs and consulting management as needed. Includes business considerations in analysis and offers direction to keep projects aligned
- Able to interpret instructions, ask analytical questions, validate report/query information, and detect flaws in requests or suggested methodologies
Bachelor’s degree required in business, technical or related field.
CVS will sponsor for this position.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.