We are looking to grow our market with highly motivated and entrepreneurial minded individuals that enjoy working with local businesses.
$3,150 Bonus Potential While Training in First 3 Months!!We are seeking a candidate to fill our Insurance Representative position. This is a Business-to- Business position that offers a strong performance-based compensation opportunity, flexible schedules with no nights, weekends or holidays. You will have the opportunity to earn $3,150 in bonus money while training during your first 3 months of appointment and $13,650 in bonus over the first year.
For thirteen consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere Magazine as one of the Most Ethical Companies. In 2018, FORTUNE magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in America for the 17th consecutive year. Also, in 2018, FORTUNE magazine included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 18th time, ranking the company number one in the life and health insurance category. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 Company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.
Insurance Representative Description:
Aflac is looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual for the Insurance Representative position to work in a professional sales environment. Management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. Paid training with Aflac Sales Academy world-class training program.
The ideal candidate will help develop new relationships with businesses in our area, maintain our current account relations, and help grow the Aflac brand.
Insurance Representative Responsibilities:
· Use social and in-person networking to reach CEO’s, business owners and HR Managers to determine which voluntary benefit programs suit their benefit package and employees best.
· Business to business marketing
· Help maintain our current client list of accounts by providing service and support.
· Competitive compensation that’s among the industry’s best
· 5 different revue sources including generous stock bonus of 3.5%, cash bonus, performance-based commissions, and trips.
· Build lasting income; Aflac offers lifetime renewals.
· Learn from the leader; Aflac training programs keep you current and competitive.
· Qualify for thrilling trips to places like Hawaii, Aruba, Ireland, Cabo san Lucas, and more.
· Brand awareness
· Competitive Bonuses
· Professional orientation and training
· Professional field marketing materials
· Fortune 500 company
· Supported by national advertising campaigns.
· Market leading next day pay claim opportunity
· Online enrolling technology
· Competitive and no cap compensation based on performance with Bonuses!
· Opportunity to travel the world
· Build a business with a Fortune 500 company brand
Job Type: Full-time
We have webinar training and enrollment capabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $59,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday