Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
Role and Scope of Position:
Support day-to-day operations of Eversource.com self-service transactions. Partner with third party agencies and internal IT to resolve issues and continually improve customer user experience and site functionality. This role is in Digital Strategy Operations and Production Support within the Customer Service organization and will work closely with the call centers and IT teams. Together, the Digital teams build, deploy and support campaigns to deliver value, increase engagement and improve customer satisfaction.
- Act as Customer Service contact for technical issues and project deliverables
- Troubleshoot web issues and resolve concerns in collaborative manner with stakeholders and vendors
- Manage tickets from the Digital Operations Incident and Request Queue
- Work independently or lead offort of defect resolution
- Leverage business and technology process understanding to: respond to customer/regulator questions, educate stakeholders, respond to season-related issues and storm-based needs
- Participate in business testing teams to ensure successful user acceptance testing
- Assist with developing, maintaining best practices around quality assurance and process management
- Collaborate with others for solutions and/or recommendations for issues through best practice research, use of analytics, and customer feedback.
- Provide training support for various departments on customer-facing web technologies
- Support other in Digital Strategy
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Requires a strong focus on serving customers in utility industry as well as an understanding of web self service and testing processes. Also, requires a working knowledge of managing data flows through complex systems. Self-motivated, efficient problem solver with high attention to detail. Requires process documentation, and presentation skills as well as ability to use common PC desktop applications.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, Business Management or Technology focus a plus or comparable work experience
- Portfolio of testing customer-facing web platforms
- Experience with Content Management System (CMS)
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience executing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Experience authoring maintenance documentation
- Ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency and troubleshoot with purpose
- Flexibility to juggle multiple issues, projects and changing priorities in a fast-paced, customer centric environment
- Cross-functional department working experience
- Ability to work off hours, as needed
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor