- Support budgeting, forecasting, month-end processes (e.g. accruals)
- Use statistical and business modeling techniques to analyze results and identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities, and risks. Provide actionable insights around trends, business performance
- Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options and present findings
- Measure key performance indicators and benchmarking results across accounts, markets, business units, and channels
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Forecasting, or Budgeting
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles
- Highly proficient in MS Excel , PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to report accurately, meet tight deadlines, work on projects independently, be self-motivated and multi-task.
- Effective listening, comprehension, interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in financial planning, forecasting, analysis
- Experience with SAP/BPC, Hyperion, or Equivalent
- Experience building complex models
- Bachelors Degree. Business/Economics/Finance/ Accounting
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.