- Open sourcing our vector search algorithm (covered by Ars Technica and TechCrunch)
- Using transformer networks for search (covered in Search Engine Land and in State of AI 2020 report)
- Deep learning based question answering and captions (covered in VentureBeat, Search Engine Land)
- Codeveloping our large scale training library called DeepSpeed (covered in SiliconAngle, The Batch)
- Building and open sourcing blazing fast transformer network inferencing (covered in ZDNet and Forbes) including developing our own accelerated chips for inferencing
- Apply machine learning algorithms to improve search and recommendation systems.
- Work on the full lifecycle of machine learning development including training data collection, feature engineering, model training, offline and online experimentation.
- Implement the state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and apply to real production end to end.
- Work with tech leads on challenging machine learning projects to deliver product quality improvements.
- Bachelors, Masters or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field (including Mathematics and Physics)
- Experience applying Machine Learning techniques
- 2+ years of experience coding in Python, C++, C#, C or Java
- MS or PhD computer science or related field.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience building large scale cloud-based solutions.
- Customer focused, strategic, drives for results, is self-motivated, and has a propensity for action.
- Fantastic problem solver: ability to solve problems that the world has not solved before.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.