WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Area Human Resource Manager contributes to Sherwin-Williams’ regional sales performance by providing human resources support to the Area’s Vice President of Sales and District Management; particularly in the areas of recruitment/selection, diversity and inclusion, training/development, talent evaluation, performance management, compensation, succession planning and employee relations. The end result is that the Area will have qualified employees to manage stores and territories. The incumbent will have a management style centered on good judgment, team building and accountability.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must have the ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or a business-related field.
- Human Resource Generalist experience.
- SPHR certification.
- Experience in investigating and resolving critical incidents and loss prevention matters.
- Experience in performance management, career path planning, and career development techniques.
- Familiarity with compensation review, incentive plans and benefits programs.
- Skilled at effective recruiting, interviewing and selection techniques.
- Strong training skills and knowledge of effective training methods.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.