Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development and execution of new large scale initiatives to enhance digital Insights content as well as suite of advisor tools (i.e. Digital Portfolio Insights, Target Date Compass).
- Identifying opportunities to develop digital content based on strategic priorities, metrics, market conditions, input from sales, product strategy and other stakeholders.
- Gathering data and analyzing stats across US Insights programs (Market Insights, Retirement Insights, and Portfolio Insights) including advisor touch-points, engagement and participation.
- Establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) and developing reporting dashboards to measure success of our content and tools
- Coordinating with cross-channel communications team on internal and external promotion
- Developing relationships with key digital program managers and outside subject matter experts to stay up-to-date on areas of focus
- Interacting with management and sales teams on the development of new ideas as well ongoing training
- Strategic planning for the future of US Insights programs
A successful candidate will be a dedicated, driven professional looking to help develop and promote J.P. Morgan’s thought leadership in a digital world. We are looking for candidates who have an accomplished history and eagerness in effectively managing large, complex projects and driving change.
Key qualifications include:
- Strong digital mindset coupled with analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in all content mediums – web, mobile, audio, video and social media channels
- Strong project management skills – Highly organized and very detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and ability to individually drive initiatives
- Must be a team player with ability to work in a matrix organization structure
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills – ability to interact with top business executives
- Agile experience preferred
- Protocol design-capacity to construct efficient processes; desire to revisit processes routinely in the interest of ongoing enhancement
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years marketing or communications experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.