Assistant Category Manager reports to the Category Manager in the buying and driving of sales.
- Collects and maintains product content data and develops planogram or flexogram files .
- Collects information and assist with developing the Product Review presentation and the Strategic Business Plan.
- Manages inventory with Supply Chain and the vendor.
- Collects and tracks bill-backs to vendors and vendor funding.
- Creates new item set up and maintenance.
- Performs and completes analytical data as necessary.
- Performs key project management duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of retail-merchandising-purchasing experience preferably in the automotive industry.
- Great financial acumen and communication skills.
- Strong retail foundation, vendor management and analytical skills.
- Initiate and complete a promotional project, planogram or other key category related project