T-Mobile has been recognized for 12 consecutive years as a “World’s Most Ethical Company” and consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self-starters who are ready to go go go… And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employees by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties for multiple VPs. Manage executives’ schedules and expenses and arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Use independent judgement and discretion to analyze current and future needs, problems or projects, determine approach, prepare recommendations and timely execute on plans with a high degree of quality.
- Contact and partner with company personnel at all levels within legal and other departments at T-Mobile on behalf of executives to gather information and coordinate activities.
- Organize, copy and scan legal documents. Manage legal documents and maintain electronic and hard copy legal document files for busy executives.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and related materials for meetings and events as requested; coordinate seamless presentation of same at meetings/events.
- Build and leverage a network of contacts and resources throughout the enterprise to enlist when issues arise.
- Troubleshoot minor technical issues with standard office equipment and own enlisting and partnering with company’s technical support as appropriate.
- Support office supply and equipment ordering. Drive resolution of facilities issues.
- Administer onboarding/new hire process and coordinate organizational details via internal systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive matters, along with excellent judgment and discretion.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior administrative role working in a legal or corporate office.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possesses the highest degree of maturity, professionalism and discretion, including ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding work matters.
- A collaborative team player. Upbeat attitude and willing to take on a wide range of tasks to support the team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with a variety of professional styles and personalities.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized and motivated, self-starter, resourceful, passionate for achieving excellence, innovative, creative and proactive.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under tight deadlines with an occasionally non-traditional work schedule.
- A “lean in” problem solver, motivated to find solutions to novel challenges.
- Reliable – if you say you are going to do it, it gets done.
- Advanced skills using MS Office Suite and familiar with and comfortable using various digital tools and emerging technologies.
- Established understanding of office practices, policies, procedures, and services in a legal (or similar corporate or firm department) and willingness and ability to suggest and drive efficiencies and improvements in practices.
- 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the US
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.