As an Assistant Manager, you are responsible for supporting the overall store operations and are accountable for personal/store sales as well as the development of a high performing motivated team. You will report directly to the Store Manager for your location.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize consultative selling skills to guide your customers through their purchasing experience through thoughtful questions to create personalized solutions
- Help recruit, train, and motivate team members to exceed monthly goals
- Manage time to assist with store operations including inventory and merchandising as well as the implementation of new products and promotions
- Develop team members for growth and promotion through observation, coaching, and real-time feedback
- Create a results-focused culture that drives profitability through collaboration and integrity
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including outbound calling, community involvement, and outreach programs
- Assists with developing business strategies to attract new customers and expand store traffic
What You Will Need:
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferably in a retail environment
- Excellent sales skills and a history of exceeding monthly sales goals
- Ability to coach a team to achieve results and provide a great customer experience
- Able to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Technologically proficient
- Bilingual is a plus
- A high school degree or GED is required
What We Will Provide:
- Great compensation package including base plus commission opportunities
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Paid time off
- Leadership and development programs
- Rate plan discounts
- Career growth opportunities
Who We Are:
GP Mobile is a premier agent that owns and operates T-Mobile locations in 8 states. We strive to consistently lead the Magenta movement as the most highly regarded T-Mobile Retailer in America! For more information about GP Mobile, please visit www.gpmobile.net.
GP Mobile is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission, vision, and values while serving customers in our communities. People of color, veterans, women, LGBTQIA, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal history will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local laws.