The Team Lead is responsible for the management, mentoring and development of assigned Client Account Managers who manage and monitor Patient Access and Affordability Solutions programs from initiation through delivery, ensuring that projects are completed according to plan, remain on schedule and stay within budget. The Team Lead will also ensure customer satisfaction for all contracted engagements as well as serve as escalation point for assigned Client Account Managers on all internal or client related services.
The Team Lead will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Define and set expectations of service delivery of assigned programs and ensure client needs are met.
- Collaborate with the internal account team to provide insight into program performance.
- Identify and introduce program improvement opportunities to the internal account team that best match the needs of the client’s goals.
- Work closely with internal IQVIA Patient Access and Affordability Solutions cross-functional teams to ensure successful and timely program implementation.
- Utilize available reporting tools to create and review reports in an effort to monitor and report program performance as well as analyze trends.
- Manage and report on program financial health.
To be considered for this role, one should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-task across assignments for multiple clients
- Guide cross-functional project teams and provide ongoing operational supervision of client programs
- Keep detailed and organized documentation
- Take ownership and be accountable for assigned projects
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the internal account team
- Be capable of understanding and creating program analytics
- Minimum of a BA or BS college degree
- 3-5 years in an account management type role
- Able to periodically travel to clients
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical landscape and copay or patient assistance programs is preferable. Previous experience in pharmaceutical sales will be considered.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.