Job Title: Associate Manager, Material Management
Job Code: AS20201506-46578
Job Location: Arlington, TX
The Associate Manager, Material Management has responsibilities for multiple sites across three states. Makes moderate to substantial improvements to processes, systems, and solutions. Plans and establishes goals and objectives for a team with direct impact on the short-term operational results for the department.
- Material Management responsibilities for multiple sites across three states.
- Manages manpower to supply production areas with necessary parts to build product.
- Responsible for the storage of material, both units and parts, to meet required inventory levels.
- Manage, coach, train, and direct employees toward achieving departmental objectives.
- Manages all shipments to domestic and international customers.
- Responsible for all bills of lading and freight bills, calling freight lines to schedule pick-ups, air shipments and the loading and unloading of international and domestic freight.
- Manages staff responsible for invoicing customer orders.
- Responsible for management of inventory management of parts and kitting areas.
- Ensuring customer orders are fulfilled accurately and on-time.
- Responsible for accuracy in the labeling and auditing of age sensitive materials to meet requirements of Quality Standards (AS9100).
- Enforces procedures and guidelines pertaining to the receipt of hazardous waste materials.
- Responsible for continuous system improvement and implementation.
- Understanding of all present computer systems is required.
- Responsible for scheduling drivers and maintaining truck and mail van, which includes picking up interplant parts and finished goods and moving internal and external mail.
- Creates departmental metrics/KPI’s, managing team to support and achieve.
- Design and implement advanced processing techniques, material movement, and computer systems necessary to achieve productivity gains while ensuring accurate inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Six (6) to eight (8) years of equivalent directly related work experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of demonstrated experience directly related to Inventory Management and Computer Systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Standards (AS9100) is required.
- Demonstrated management knowledge and supervision training is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Current/Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment; thinks independently; shows initiative; anticipates and prevents problems.
- Excellent analytical, scheduling and forecasting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using personal computers.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.