We are seeking a Master’s level Scientist to join our Medicinal Chemistry group in Cambridge, MA. The successful candidate will be an efficient and highly motivated experimentalist with synthetic organic chemistry lab experience and reaction optimization skills. As a key contributor to small molecule discovery projects, the candidate will need to work well in a team environment, but also have the ability to independently solve problems.
- Familiarity with HPLC, NMR, MS instrumentation
- Working knowledge of SciFinder, Chemdraw and other chemistry-related software and their application to synthetic route design and troubleshooting
- Lab experience that includes synthesis, purification, and characterization of organic compounds as part of multistep syntheses using a range of reaction types and state-of-the-art synthetic methodologies
- A team player who works effectively within a multidisciplinary organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Education: BS required. Master’s in chemistry preferred; previous industry experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.