This role will be part of the Medicare Advantage Dental & Vision forecasting team, and will take ownership of the inputs and updates to forecast models. This is a growing team as Dental & Vision continue to be a focal point for helping Humana deliver great benefits to our Medicare Advantage members. The Associate in this role will serve a critical role in the analytics and forecasting of these benefits to support strategic objectives and continue to deliver to our customers.
The Associate Actuary, Analytics/Forecasting ensures data integrity by developing and executing necessary processes and controls around the flow of data. Collaborates with stakeholders to understand business needs/issues, troubleshoots problems, conducts root cause analysis, and develops cost effective resolutions for data anomalies. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA) designation
- Meets eligibility requirements for Humana’s Actuarial Professional Development Program (APDP)
- Strong communication skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Prior Health Insurance Experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours