This position will be located in Fairfax, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Business Management Analyst – Accounting include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare, reconcile and submit customer contract billings in accordance to contractual terms
- Analyze and prepare cost incurred past contract period of performance and canceling Fund Billings
- Analyze contract AR Unbilled balances by using SAP BW tool to identify unbilled reasons and categories
- Heavy interface with internal and external customers regarding billing related issues
- Support DCAA billing audit inquiries, internal and external financial audits
- Special projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
THIS REQUISTION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, and/or other related Business disciplines with 0+ years of experience. 4 years of directly related accoutning/finance experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- US Citizenship is required.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 2 years accounting and/or business related experience.
- Knowledge of Government Accounting and FAR clause
- SAP & Government contracting experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.