A typical day might include:
- Advise and counsel internal teams accountable for clinical studies across various therapeutic areas and the organization
- You will partner with Regulatory and Global Patient Safety teams to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Offering legal support to teams handling GCP non-compliance investigations
- Serve as a subject matter expert on R&D matters within the Law Department and collaborate with other legal functions
- Conduct training to client groups on a variety of legal and regulatory issues
This role might be for you if:
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills and presentation capabilities
- You have excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- You can maintain an independent and objective perspective while developing and maintaining a positive relationship with the client organizations
- You have self-motivation while working on projects, meeting adventurous target dates, and balancing multiple matters
You must have JD with 5+ years of proven experience. You are licensed to practice law in New York or eligible for licensure as a registered in-house counsel. Prior in-house healthcare/pharmaceutical and/or biotech experience is strongly preferred. We need someone who has significant experience in life sciences compliance trends, regulations and laws impacting the Research and Development departments within the biopharmaceutical industry. These include ICH GCP, US FDA regulations relating to clinical trials, GDPR and other privacy laws. A solid understanding of the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act, Anti-Kickback stature, Foreign Corrupt Practice Act is a plus. We also need an attorney who is proficient in drafting and negotiation of Clinical Trial Agreements and Informed Consent Forms
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.