As a Business Analyst, the primary responsibility is to support the GIAM Line of Business Information Security Management team within CTC. The Business Analyst is responsible for collaborating with other team members and product stakeholders to ensure they understand risk and control requirements and provide guidance on outstanding risks and remediation efforts the ideal candidate is a self-starter and an output-driven team player with experience in fast-paced matrixed environments. This role is a technical role that actively engaged with development, design, and monitoring of corporate and global control programs, and acts as a liaison between management, the Lines of Business and Information Security Managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with team members on firm-mandated, internal audits and regulatory requests
- Engage in material remediation activities ensuring appropriate resolution of issues, action plans, breaks, and remedies and support the closure verification process
- Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships, becoming a trusted partner
- Manage standards and procedures through their lifecycle
- Communicate risk and other control findings with key stakeholders, develop recommendations and provide accurate metrics and management reports on a timely basis
- Work with technology teams to walkthrough, gather control design requirements facilitate discussions and bring to closure control issues
- Analyze risk and control data to derive themes and provide insight
- Support efforts to create and manage agile process for controls related assessment, and build automation/self service capabilities for analysis, reporting and reusing of information to address control issues
- Develop and communicate opportunities for process improvements.
- Tracking, monitoring and follow-up on Application Breaks, Open Issues and Open Action Plans
- Own processes end to end
- Adhere to quality criteria as provided
- Experience with Technical controls, Identity and Access Management controls in particular
- Familiarity with technology concepts and systems
- Expert skills in Excel
- Experience with CTC Orama Dashboards
- Handle multiple projects at once, meeting deadlines.
- Interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners and vendors.
- Continually learn and evolve to meet the current needs of the customer
- Strong, detail-oriented skills for planning and organizing.
- Ability to apply analytical processes in researching and resolving issues.
- Skill in understanding customer needs and providing quality customer service.
- Ability to handle conflict well and work efficiently in stressful situations.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Educate others with patience.
- Action oriented and comfortable with change.
- Ability to utilize and build Share Point and Confluence
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans