- Manage Supervisors, Leads, Technician, and Production Associates.
- Develop training programs and hiring plans for production associates.
- Develop & maintain standardized work Instructions and track key metrics that emphasizes safety,
- quality, efficiency & cost.
- Promote cross training, job flexibility, and versatility of Technicians and Associates to improve
- capabilities and increase capacity.
- Drive production output, efficiency & cost improvements through bottleneck management.
- Support the development of Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis (PFMEA) to identify critical
- risks in the production processes with the Manufacturing Process Engineers.
- Support issue resolution including root cause investigation & corrective action tracking.
- Adhere to TESLA Quality, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Must be well organized, skilled in documenting results and procedures.
- Can work in a team environment as well as individually, capable of handling stressful/challenging
- BA/BS or higher degree or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of production systems and processes.
- Experience managing teams of people in a production environment.
- Experience in new product development and launch activities.
- Experience with broad variety of measurement and inspection techniques.
- Ability to work with and develop production performance metrics (efficiency, quality, safety,
- throughput, costs).
- Strong analytic problem solving skills.
- Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking
- full accountability for their success.
- Work efficiently and productively in independent and team settings.
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluent with common MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.