Associate Manager, Planning & Analysis-FUL0004K
The Associate Manager, Business Finance position supports Prudential Retirement’s Full Service Business in multiple capacities. The Associate Manager position is primarily responsible for developing financial analysis, advanced analytics and metrics, and providing management reports. In this role, the Associate Manager will collaborate with Business and Finance leaders in evaluating financial trends, reporting business results, supporting investment and product development, and participating in strategic initiatives.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Producing insightful financial metrics, analytics, and trends for Senior Management
- Partnering with Business and Finance Leaders on financial trends and profitable growth opportunities
- Supporting strategic, investment, and product development initiatives
- Comprehensive market analysis and trending reports for Full Service DC, DB, NQ and IRA products
- Responsible for return-on-investment (ROI) financial analyses and advising business leaders on targeted strategies
- Development and presentation of financial health and trajectory of the business on a periodic basis
- Aligning business units towards key performance objectives (sales targets, proprietary margins, profitability metrics, etc.)
- Developing financial models to quantify financial results, opportunities, and risks
- Identifying and executing on process improvement and reporting efficiency opportunities
- Supporting ad-hoc Business, Corporate, and Finance requests for information
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate business and financial results at the senior management level
- Demonstrated ability to thoughtfully analyze, assess, challenge, and influence
- Highly motivated and creative problem solver; strategic thinker on financial matters
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Collaborative and team-oriented style; able to work independently to drive results
- Advanced Excel skills with demonstrated ability to navigate complex data sets
- Knowledge of Tableau or Power BI skills preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in financial planning, reporting, or related
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science or related field
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States Asia Europe and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength stability expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services including life insurance annuities retirement-related services mutual funds asset management and real estate services. For more information please visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this open position unless contracted with Staffing. Agencies must work with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Prudential application process to be considered for business. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Prudential via-email Internet or directly to hiring managers in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Prudential and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prudential.
Note: Any search agreement entered into with Prudential before January 2004 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Prudential and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Prudential has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list and even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by the Director Recruiting Programs Staffing at Prudential in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Job Function Accounting/Finance/Treasury/Tax