Associate Manager Procurement-GT 00001
Prudential’s Global Sourcing and Procurement (GSP) team empowers Prudential globally to drive the greatest value by leveraging supplier partnership. SPG provides our global customers easy access to products and services at the greatest value through business insights, market knowledge, seamless and efficient processes, and professional expertise.
- Support the Category Manager with vendor governance processes and advise the business on governance
- Understand the scope of services across the Enterprise for all vendors by category
- Coordinate the vendor review process and determine the level of due diligence needed while partnering with the subject matter experts and vendors
- Work directly with the Centralized Due Diligence team for all due diligence activities including vendor reviews and refreshes, attestations, SOC reports, and financial reviews and to ensure vendor inventory in Archer (vendor governance system) is up to date and accurate
- As part of IT Category Management, partner with contracting, O&S Law, control function leads and the VEM during vendor acquisition process to address due diligence issues and ensure appropriate controls have been addressed
- Work with stakeholders on issue resolution through the duration of the vendor relationship
- Vendor governance background with knowledge of technology category
- Demonstrated capability in working in a multi-function team environment
- Analytical skills and understanding of MS Office tools
- Technology Procurement Contracting experience and understanding of SLAs helpful
- Archer experience a plus
- Strong communication skills necessary to develop/maintain relationships with internal/external Stakeholders
- Solid customer service orientation
- Takes ownership over actions and demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Demonstrates sense of urgency and a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Surfaces potential problems for decision makers to keep projects on track
- Ability to adjust work to accommodate needs of group processes
- Must be results oriented and effective within collaborative, team environment
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States Asia Europe and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength stability expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services including life insurance annuities retirement-related services mutual funds asset management and real estate services. For more information please visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this open position unless contracted with Staffing. Agencies must work with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Prudential application process to be considered for business. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Prudential via-email Internet or directly to hiring managers in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Prudential and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prudential.
Note: Any search agreement entered into with Prudential before January 2004 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Prudential and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Prudential has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list and even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by the Director Recruiting Programs Staffing at Prudential in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Job Function Procurement
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.