Do you love managing and directing a team of high powered performers working in cutting edge technology? Do you enjoy working with dynamic people to solve complex business problems? If you love a challenge, have a passion for results, and have exemplary project management, cross-group collaboration, and audit skills, we want you. This position is responsible for managing a portfolio of audit projects including driving value to the business, quality, and execution excellence.
- Manage a portfolio of audit projects. Direct, counsel, and instruct audit teams. Review audit program, findings, and reports for sufficient scope, quality, and value-add to the business
- Ensure that we have competent and sufficient engagement resources, with relevant skills to meet each audit project and our annual plan
- Provide leadership, coaching, performance management to highly-empowered audit team and direct reports
- Plan and execute complex and special audit projects enterprise-wide
- Provide consulting and advisory services which are consistent with our role to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
- Effect change by assisting business management to develop appropriate action plans to address identified deficiencies, and ensure corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner to effectively address the issues.
- Communicate trends in risk and control issues to senior management on the results of audit projects
- Keep current and increase knowledge of company strategies, priorities, and business objectives
- Raise the technical knowledge of the group through training and continuous professional development
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.