- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Computer Science, or related field and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred and/or, relevant experience
- 5+ years of product management experience, including strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services and ability to align software teams and senior leadership around the product vision
- 3+ of experience in a technical product leadership role within the cloud, enterprise IT, e-commerce or other related domains.
- 3+ years of experience in setting product definitions and roadmaps.
- 3+ years of experience working cross functionally with development, design, and marketing teams.
Work hard, have fun, and make history at Amazon Web Services!
The AWS Kumo Software Team is searching for an innovative, passionate, and customer-focused product manager with a track record of delivery. We are looking for a relentless self-starter that will boldly do what’s best for the business to serve our customers; someone with a true pioneering spirit, willing to “get hands dirty” in a start-up environment while being able to optimize delivery against both short and long term goals.
You will be responsible for defining an experience that builds and manages a comprehensive customer profile used by account managers to deliver world-class Support. You will partner with multiple software engineering teams to build cohesive user experiences across all these tools, resulting in reduced handle time of support issues and high customer satisfaction. Our investments in this area help us build a better understanding of the customer with a comprehensive profile and in building predictive capabilities to understand their needs. Your customers include Support Engineers, Cloud Support Associates, and Technical Account Managers. You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services.
The AWS Kumo team provides technology and trusted expertise that intelligently anticipate and resolve AWS customer needs, helping them adopt, optimize, and operate at scale. Kumo’s products, used by AWS customers and the support teams that help them, are vital to ensuring exceptional customer experiences on AWS. Our team owns customer facing applications like Trusted Advisor, Personal Health Dashboard, AWS Forums, and Support Center and multiple internal tooling systems. We are a highly innovative global organization revolutionizing the way customers engage and seek help from AWS. Support provides a strategic advantage for customers adopting AWS and drives direct revenue to the business.
- Prior experience as a developer or in building tools for customer support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Ability to analyze data, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Understands core technologies utilized in this product domain
- Fluent in technical alternatives/pros and cons and ability to partner with software teams
- Decomposes significantly complex technical propositions into straightforward solutions
- Strong understanding of the cloud industry
- Experience creating service offerings for Enterprise level customers
- Experience creating B2B service offerings that cater to a wide audience
- Experience managing Software-as-a-Service technology products
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.