Remote, full-time work. Ideally we are looking for someone Auckland based, so you can meet in the city once a week or so.
Hourly rate contract for 2-4 weeks, likely to extend or even become permanent.
Be part of this exciting start-up.
- Work with this exciting start up on their web app that is close to launch!
- Fix bugs in existing APIs and modify/ develop as required.
- Remote work- Auckland based candidates only please or those willing to travel to Auckland once in a month or so.
- This could be a short-term full time assignment for a few weeks or a longer term engagement with flexible hours.
- Start right away!
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Excellent back end experience on PHP, including extensive Laravel experience.
- Ability to fix bugs in their existing API to get a new brand ready for launch!
- Experience/ knowledge of MySql, AWS LAMBDA, AWS RDS & AWS CloudFront is required.
Apply now! Call Gayatri on 0212379092, if you have questions.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PHP is one of the most important server-side web programming languages, and in combination with the database system MySQL and the database language SQL, an easy to learn, but also very powerful, programming language to create dynamic websites.
With this book, you will learn how to create your own dynamic websites with PHP, starting with the basics and using many practical examples. This makes a perfect gift idea for a computer scientist or programmer who is just starting to learn programming language.
Learn the PHP Backend Language.
80% of the top 10 million websites use PHP, hence you cannot ignore the power of PHP!
If you thought that PHP is dead then you are wrong. It’s still alive and kicking. In terms of market share, there are over 20 million websites and application on the internet developed using PHP scripting language.
PHP is particularly popular for freelance work, since many small businesses or non-technical people would want to use WordPress, Wix or other popular content management systems to set up their websites or shopping carts.
What sets Laravel apart from other PHP web frameworks? Speed and simplicity, for starters. This rapid application development framework and its ecosystem of tools let you quickly build new sites and applications with clean, readable code. Fully updated to cover Laravel 5.8, the second edition of this practical guide provides the definitive introduction to one of today’s mostpopular web frameworks.
Matt Stauffer, a leading teacher and developer in the Laravel community, delivers a high-level overview and concrete examples to help experienced PHP web developers get started with this framework right away. This updated edition also covers Laravel Dusk and Horizon and provides information about community resources and other noncore Laravel packages.