At Starbucks it all comes together. Connect with something bigger, have an impact every day, and work someplace truly great. The opportunity is here – all you have to do is take it.
This job creates the Starbucks Experience by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Baristas model and act in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
We don’t just believe in your potential — we’re investing in it!
Some of our amazing benefits for both full and part-time employees include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Matching 401(k) and retirement planning
- College tuition reimbursed 100% by Arizona State University online
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Starbucks stock options
- Free Spotify Premium
- Free beverage and food items during shifts
- Flexible schedule
- Free pound of coffee per week
- Adoption assistance & maternity leave
- Paid vacation after 1 year of service
We are looking to bring on a few hard working people very quickly and will be setting up interviews in the next few days. To be able to interview you, we need an application on file.
To apply, please visit:
Please be sure to apply directly to Hwy 92 & King Rd (Store #9518).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.50 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- What is your approach in getting to know someone new?
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Waiting period may apply