As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you’ll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
This position is responsible for residential mortgage loan closing coordination, document preparation, and funding.
- Track and monitor loans expected to close and/or fund on a daily basis
- Ensure LOS system is utilized in accordance with policy and procedures, including conditions being cleared, accurate loan status, and compliance with government reporting requirements for HMDA.
- Review loans received from processing to verify completeness and accuracy of data prior to preparing closing documents.
- This includes final verification, as applicable, of third party vendor work such as homeowners insurance, title work, and VVOE’s as well as “at close” conditions.
- Prepare closing disclosures with accuracy and compliance with program guidelines.
- Provide the customer figures for closing within 24 hours of the closing or following the timeline as determined by CFPB regulations
- Prepare and transmit loan documentation to the title company for customer disclosure and execution and provide copy to customer prior to close for their review.
- Initiate wires to the title companies for loan disbursement and/or generate checks as needed, including wiring of customer’s funds from BCU
- Prepare Net Funding Sheets and work with Accounting as needed
- High school diploma
- Minimum Four (4) years of recent mortgage closing experience
- FNMA/FHA/VA experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of 2014 Regulation Z reform and RESPA requirements
- Ability to coordinate multiple loans for closing and funding in a professional and timely manner
- Thorough understanding of required mortgage loan closing documents
- Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving/analytical skills
- Detail oriented with an appreciation for accuracy
- Team oriented, yet work independently with little supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and to perform in a fast-paced, high volume environment
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law – Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.