As a Branch Manager, you’ll ensure the branch will meet and exceed customer expectations and will create a customer-centric culture in the branch. You’ll direct all aspects of branch operations, grow the deposits and investments of the branch, and coach bankers and tellers. You’ll also be responsible for creating an environment that influences the use of technology to meet the customers’ needs of today and the future. You’ll collaborate with our partners in Chase Wealth Management, Business Banking, and Home Lending to provide a seamless experience for our customers.
As a Branch Manager, you’ll leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
- Act as the standard bearer of Chase and create a world-class customer experience
- Partner with tellers to make every entrance into the branch a warm and welcome one
- Assist bankers and partners in maintaining customer relationships
- Educate clients on how to use our digital platforms to bank and invest when, where, and how they want
- Build partnership with local businesses to build brand in local market area through strong community involvement
- Build relationships by promoting a client/customer centered organization and proactively address customer needs
- Create an environment that encourages team members to provide an exceptional customer experience; and a dynamic and engaging culture
- Address client issues promptly and effectively
- Manage and coach branch employees to engage customers
- Actively identify, coach, develop, motivate, and support employees so that they can provide superior service to every customer
- Work with individual bankers and tellers to identify customer needs
- Bring out the best in the branch employees by providing training, coaching, and motivation
- Promote a strong control environment to evaluate, manage, and conduct new and existing business by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures, and processes
- Drive deposits and investments growth for the branch
- Create branch-specific strategies to grow the business
- Use reporting to identify high-potential and at-risk customers
- Partner with bankers in cultivating new and existing deposits
- Work with partners, including financial advisors and home lending advisors, to grow investments
- Improve revenues and expenses and grow the business, while exceeding customer expectations
Dodd Frank and Safe Act:
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC’s review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
- Ability to set the tone of the branch to provide an exceptional customer experience and a dynamic, engaging culture
- Outstanding leadership experience, with a proven, successful record of coaching and mentoring employees to improved results
- Experience building partnerships with local businesses
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate, and connect team, partners, and customers to technology
- Strong decision maker
- Experience in collaboration amongst multiple lines of business
- Ability to drive the priorities of the business
- Ability to develop a plan to drive growth
- Experience creating and maintaining a strong risk and control environment
- Minimum 1 year of management experience, Retail Banking highly preferred
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Demonstrated commitment to operational integrity, policies
- To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.