- The Senior Business and Data Analyst will be performing business and data analysis on several inter-dependent, highly complex data requirements across several lines of business in the firm.
- Successful candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, understanding of Consumer and community banking domain (at least exposure to one of the area : CARD Origination , Credit Risk Management, Business Banking , Auto Finance. .. ) and strong presentation and communication skills.
- The Senior Business and Data Analyst will work with application development teams and their interdependencies and will demonstrate partnership skills by interacting with other technology teams within the company to understand, document and interpret complex requirements.
- In addition, this candidate will be able to work closely with business partners and data owners, to define, track and manage various data migration and data quality work streams.
- It will have responsibility for gathering and analyzing requirements, writing functional and data specifications,
- and working closely with senior business users to validate prior to application development.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst with focus on data analysis in the financial services industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Data Modeling concept. Should able to perform Data Modeling for RDBMS and BIG DATA .
- JSON schema – concept where it is used. Ability to construct them from scratch.
- AVRO Schema – Concept where it is used. Ability to construct them from scratch.
- Graduate degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Able to forge productive working relationships with senior business users and business managers.
- Ability to analyze complex cross functional business processes and define integrated requirements.
- Ability to facilitate the design of integrated solutions (process, technical & organizational).
- Can ensure the end to end solution will deliver the required business results.
- Drives adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
- Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with project status.
- Nice to have : Certification in Data Science Domain. ( Machine Learning / Data Analytics / Tableau )
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans