- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Expert in MS Excel
- Experience in scripting for automation in R
- Experience working in SQL
- Excellent communication skills
Amazon Transportation Services is looking for a talented Business Analyst who will own analytics and develop solutions to drive insights and optimization for driving Performance improvements. As a member of this team, you will have an opportunity to be a thought leader in Amazon Sort Centers and work with a group of talented program managers, product managers, research scientists, software developers, and business leaders to design the Amazon network of the future. This position requires superior analytical thinking, ability to quickly approach large ambiguous problems and apply analytics, technical and engineering expertise to rapidly analyze, validate, visualize, prototype and deliver solutions. This position also requires significant cross functional activity and integration with transportation, tech, operations and finance. Successful candidates must thrive in a fast paced environment
As you further your career as a Business Analyst at Amazon, you will focus on improving corporate reporting frameworks and data visualization. You will analyze performance data, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases to improve decision making. We are focused on your success and want to build strong leaders within Amazon Transportation Services. You can expect to leverage your analytical skills and have full ownership of the projects you work on.
- Perform complex data analysis to identify opportunities to reduce fulfillment costs as well as improve efficiencies and customer experience
- Design, develop and establish KPIs to monitor analysis and provide strategic insights to drive growth and performance
- Ability to perform/own reoccurring and ad-hoc business intelligence projects
- Develop standardized metrics to evaluate and benchmark pertaining to short and long term network planning and forecasting
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing
- Master’s degree in quantitative field
- Previous experience in Machine Learning and/or data science
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.