Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Business Development Operations Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Administers, plans, and implements improvements to Sharepoint website for multiple teams.
- Tracks status of Sector Operating Objectives (SOOs).
- Prepares leadership staff meeting materials.
- Serves as backup AS Sector Administrator of Salesforce for Strategy and Business Development.
- Coordinates training logistics and scheduling.
- Plans facility resources and de-conflicts allocations.
- Assists in coordination of summer intern program.
- Ensures team compliance with Honest Leadership and Open Government Act (HLOGA).
Successful candidates will have the following key attributes:
- Proactive – anticipates requirements from higher management, and initiate and complete actions required to meet those requirements.
- Perceptive – sees the “big picture” but is also able to focus on the details and follows all of them through to completion.
- Composed – maintains a “level head” in a dynamic, fast-paced, and demanding environment, especially when working closely with executive management on projects with compressed timelines and tight deadlines.
- Discretion – self-initiates tasks with considerable latitude for independent judgment.
- High school diploma/GED and 7 years project management/operations support experience OR a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years OR a Master’s degree and 1 year
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge and experience with project management principles and practices
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.