SharpSpring is searching for talented and dynamic Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to support our Sales Acquisition Team. The responsibilities of an Outbound BDR will include researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads as sales opportunities. Our BDRs will be contacting potential prospects through cold calling and emails using SharpSpring’s CRM. You will serve a key role in helping the company reach and exceed sales targets!
Our BDRs are responsible for contacting leads, communicating SharpSpring’s value proposition, and scheduling demos for the Sales Team. You will serve a key role in helping the company reach and exceed sales targets!
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, have a positive, customer service-oriented attitude, and the drive to take ownership of their role. You will be responsible for building rapport with leads and effectively managing your pipeline. The BDR role is ideal for someone who is looking for an opportunity at a fast-growing company.
- Outbound calling and emailing to identify, nurture, and transform marketing-qualified leads into sales-ready leads
- “Pitching” potential clients on the value of a product demo
- Successfully overcoming prospective customer objections
- Scheduling SharpSpring demos with the Sales team
- Tracking lead activity in SharpSpring’s CRM
- Use of video recording software to make interactive videos to personalize outreach with prospective partners
- Analyzing and reporting on the success of efforts to turn marketing-qualified leads into opportunities
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of potential clients for effective follow-ups
- Scheduling and partaking in callbacks to assess and understand the potential client’s needs/desires, discuss marketing automation and educate them on SharpSpring
- Consulting with and updating team supervisor on progress and action plans
- Attending team meetings aimed at growth, understanding, and collaboration
- Strategy planning, both individually and as a team
- Cold-calling and/or B2B sales experience preferred
- Must have prior successful experience working remotely
- SAAS selling experience preferred
- Minimum of two years sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated sales aptitude; assertive, persistent, good listener, self-motivated and coachable
- High comfort level communicating on the phone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and flexible with effective time-management skills
- Goal-oriented, able to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Knowledge of CRM or marketing automation software preferred
- Self-confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as on a team
- Bachelor’s in business administration, marketing, or related field preferred
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for SharpSpring: Be inspiring, ambitious and fun!
Find Out What It’s Like to Work at SharpSpring
SharpSpringers are dedicated, diverse individuals working to provide the best product and service possible to our customers. SharpSpring (NASDAQ: SHSP) provides excellent benefits, an engaging workplace, and talented, friendly coworkers. Join our team!