Business Enablement – Cloud Security Architect-GLO000OG
- A history of embracing and incubating emerging technology and open source products
- Technical Leadership: the ability to inspire your teammates to deliver quality software solutions
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving
- Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions and ideas.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Great attitude, team player and amplifier. Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal motivation and ability to work well independently
- Hands-on experience with either AWS or Azure services including but not limited to core IaaS (CloudFormation, IAM, EC2/EBS, S3, ALB/ELB, Templates, AAD, VM, Storage Account, Security Groups, Service Roles ) and native Services (Lambda, AWS Config, EMR, Athena, Azure Functions, ASE, Managed SQL, Batch, Key Vault, ACM, Secrets Manager)
- Basic foundational knowledge of virtualization software, web technology, and IaaS cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Microservice or container coding and development life cycle tool experience (i.e. Lambda/Functions, Docker/Kubernetes and CICD/CodePipelines/DevOps)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related technology field or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years Security experience or implementing Cloud design and development, in a security control minded enterprise cloud environment.
- AWS, Azure, CCSP or related certifications are a plus.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States Asia Europe and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength stability expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services including life insurance annuities retirement-related services mutual funds asset management and real estate services. For more information please visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this open position unless contracted with Staffing. Agencies must work with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Prudential application process to be considered for business. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Prudential via-email Internet or directly to hiring managers in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Prudential and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prudential.
Note: Any search agreement entered into with Prudential before January 2004 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Prudential and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Prudential has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list and even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by the Director Recruiting Programs Staffing at Prudential in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Job Function Information Security