SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
The Business Improvement Consultant Sr. serves as a product manager in the Product & Efficiencies Team within the Program Integrity organization. The Program Integrity division focuses on ensuring accurate financial claims processing, and reducing admin costs to bring the best value to the health care program. The Efficiencies and Product Support team focuses on combining optimized processes with best in class technology to bring the most value to Program Integrity.
- Supports the growth of our medical records retrieval programs through consultative management of a portfolio of solutions and provider relationships to include:
- Provide technical guidance to multiple IT teams, including vendors and stakeholder
- Leads business case development from problem definition, cost estimation, value analysis, project justification and financial analysis through the stage gate process
- Leading and implementing a wide variety of business improvement initiatives to enhance effectiveness and profitability of the organization.
- Collaborates partners with regional process improvement initiatives such as Six Sigma and TQM, to leverage common initiatives, eliminate duplication and ensure alignment with our business improvement and innovation value across the enterprise.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 5 to 7 years in management consulting role, business development, large scale project management, MBA preferred.
- Previous experience as a project manager and a pre-sales engineer both leading teams and helping close sales deals with strong objection handling skills
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to establish cross-organizational relationships that translate into engagements and a track record of establishing and developing adopted practices that improve communications, results measurement, and the engagement management process.
- Coaching and mentoring project analysts where necessary, handles significant ROI contributions as a leader on numerous concurrent projects; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Requires Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent training or consultant experience.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.